Beautiful paper flowers made by hand. I love the variety of colors mother nature doesn't usually create. The detail and materials used are so unique it look almost real, right?
Reflection of the day:
I stumbled onto this while looking for images of dahlia and frech tulip (two of my other favorite flowers beside peony). I've always enjoyed being crafty. I recall being young and studying the lines and colors or coming up with methods on how to re-create the same piece of art.
In the past, I've done a few fun projects just for friends and realized I'm pretty good, without any formal studies or lessons, in making things. I've created floral bouquets a few times and also made feather masks and considered turning the talent into a real business but it is hard to be serious about something like that without capital and a real business plan.
Who knows.....this has inspired me to be curious and learn more about paper flowers. Maybe I too can make a business out of it and work from home. ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment